Shipping & Returns for Sellers
Selling to Us
If you would like to sell an item directly to Hock My Rock and you're ready to send your item in for an official offer, choose one of the following shipping options that works best for you.
1. Mail a box with prepaid postage to me - Free to you. Insurance up to $5,000. Receive a USPS Priority shipping box and prepaid postage label via mail. You can hand the package to your mail carrier, schedule a pickup at usps.com or take the package to you local post office.
2. Email a prepaid postage label to me - Free to you. Insurance up to $5,000. Receive a USPS Priority prepaid postage label via email. You will need to print the label and affix it to the appropriate free box, which can be obtained by going to your local post office or ordering online at usps.com. You can hand the package to your mail carrier, schedule a pick up at usps.com or take the package to you local post office.
3. I will pay for shipping (Outside United States) - Your cost. Insurance varies by the carrier you choose. We will send detailed instruction to you. Select the carrier and insurance of your choice. You must select this option if you are located outside of the United States.
If you chose to send your item to us for an official offer, and accept that offer, the sale is deemed final when you accept the offer in writing, not when payment is made. There are no buy-backs.
If for any reason you decide not to sell to us, we will send your item back to you. Please see the following rules that apply for return shipping:
Hock My Rock will cover the return shipping - We will cover the return shipping on your item if BOTH of the following conditions are met:
- your item is as described on the Estimate or Marketplace Form
- our offer falls outside of the estimate parameters
Hock My Rock will NOT cover the return shipping - We will not cover the return shipping if EITHER of the following conditions apply:
- your item is not as described on the Estimate or Marketplace Form
- our offer falls within the estimate parameters
If your item is not as described or our offer falls within the estimate parameters and you would like your item shipped back to you, Hock My Rock will issue an invoice to you that will include the following: reimbursement of shipping costs Hock My Rock paid for you to send your item to us, and the cost of return shipping to you.
Selling on the Marketplace
When an item you have listed on the Marketplace sells, you are responsible for the cost of shipping your item to Hock My Rock for authentication. When you ship the item you need to notify us of the tracking information.
If you would like to list an item for sale on the Marketplace, take note to the cancellation and return rules below.
Cancelling the sale before it is made final - A sale is deemed final when the item has been authenticated and payment has been made to the seller. If you decide to cancel the sale before it has been made final, but after you have shipped it to us, you will be responsible for the return shipping. If a buyer cancels the sale before it is made final, but after you have shipped it to us, you will not be responsible for the return shipping (unless the item is not as described, see below.)
Item is not as described - During the authentication process, if we find that your item is not as you described on the Marketplace listing, we will notify both you and the buyer. If the buyer chooses not to continue with the sale, or if you and the buyer cannot agree on a negotiated price, we will refund the buyer and return your item to you at your cost.
Refunds after the sale is made final - Once a sale is deemed final and payment has been released to you, you will not be responsible for any returns or issuing any refunds to the buyer, so long as you have complied with the Terms and Conditions. At this point, Hock My Rock will handle any returns with the buyer.